Here are some of our most asked questions. If we don't cover it here, you can find additional information on Amazon or send us an email.
1. What is the difference between the Taming Cream and the Taming Mist? The products both use the same natural ingredients, but the cream is for hair that is slightly thicker and may need a bit more taming. The mist provides a gentler hold. We recommend the mist for fine hair. The mist also works as a detangler.
2. What are the key ingredients in most of your products? For the Taming Cream and Taming Mist, we use jojoba oil, coconut oil, tapioca starch, and an organic vanilla fragrance oil. The other ingredients are necessary for creating the products, like an all natural preservative. Please see a full list of ingredients under at the end of the Q&A.
3. Are your products made in the USA? Yes, we pride ourselves on making sure our products are safe for your little one. We manufacture our products at a facility in Pennsylvania. They have been helping small businesses bring their vision to life for over 14 years.
4. Does the Taming Cream or Mist work to spike hair? Yes and no, our products offer a light hold for taming hair down vs. spiking it. You can use it to spike hair, but it will not last very long.
5. How do you use the Taming Cream? Just a tiny dollop of Taming Cream can tame even the unruliest of tresses. Squeeze a dime-sized dollop, spread evenly into palms, smooth or scrunch into hair and go! It can be used on wet or dry hair depending on your preference. A little goes a long way!
6. How do you use the Taming Mist? For curly hair, we suggest spraying all over and scrunching hair while wet. It will lessen dry and frizzy hair. For straight hair, use on flyaways, static or as a natural detangler.
CRADLE CAP & SENSITIVE
1. Does your cradle cap cream product have a scent? No, it is free of dyes, perfumes, or harsh ingredients - and has been tested for skin sensitivity.
2. How will I know if the cradle cap products are working? You should see a difference in dryness and flakes after 3-4 uses. Products can be continued to prevent cradle cap from returning.
3. Can I use the products daily? Yes, but we recommend using daily the first few days. After cradle cap or dryness begins to clear, only wash a few times a week or however often your pediatrician recommends.
1. Why is the name "T is for Tame?" It's a play on words from popular books and songs about the alphabet. For example, B is usually for Baby. We created a new one, T is for Taming delicate little hair.
2. Where can I buy your products? Products can be purchased on our website, Facebook, Instagram, local boutiques or Amazon.com. If you would like to see our products in more locations, please let us know or mention it at your local store.
3. Do you test on animals? No way! We love animals. Our product is 100% Vegan and cruelty free!
4. Is T is for Tame available for wholesale? Yes, please reach out to us here for our wholesale pricing.
5. Do you accept returns? We offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you aren't happy, please let us know and we will exchange or refund.
6. Are your products organic? We use organic ingredients where possible, and natural if organic isn't available.
7. Are your products made in the USA? Yes! Our manufacturer is located in Pennsylvania. The company orders all ingredients according to our specifications, mixes and fills packaging. The manufacturer complies with all FDA procedures. Our brushes are ethically sourced from overseas.
8. Do you work with affiliates? We are working on a program. Please email your interest to email@example.com
9. My child would be a perfect baby model. How do I get in touch? Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. What are the full ingredients?
Taming Cream: Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, 1,3-Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Vanilla, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Taming Mist: Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, 1,3-Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Vanilla, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Cradle Cap Shampoo: Purified Water, Capryloyl Glycine, Xylitylglucoside, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Rice Extract, Organic Calendula Flower Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Naticide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum
Scalp Soothing Cream: Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Xylitylglucoside, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Levlulinate, Sodium Anisate, 1,3-Propanediol, Sodium Lactate, Beet Sugar Extract, Isoamyl Laurate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Avocadate, Rice Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin. Eucalyptus Leaf Extract, Vanilla CO2 Extract